Life Insurance Protection For Your Clients' Working Years—All The Way To 65.
With coverage that lasts to age 65—and built-in waivers of premium for unemployment and disability—PruTerm WorkLife 65, from Pruco Life Insurance Company, gives your clients affordable protection that lasts through their working years.
An innovative solution for today's economic reality, PruTerm WorkLife 65 offers your clients:
- Guaranteed level-term coverage to age 65.
- Forty years coverage, if purchased at age 25.
- Affordable premiums: For example, for under $35 a month, a 40-year-old male who qualifies for Preferred Best underwriting could own a $250,000 policy.
- Built-in premium waivers for periods of unemployment and disability. See conditions and limitations below.
- Guaranteed conversion to any of our permanent insurance products, with no medical exam.
For more information about PruTerm WorkLife 65 and other insurance products, please contact your Brokerage General Agency.
For producers aligned with a Brokerage General Agency and appointed to sell Prudential life insurance products, visit PruXpress.com for more information about PruTerm WorkLife 65 and other insurance products.
Built-in benefits (referenced above) waive your client's premiums:
- If your client becomes unemployed after the first contract anniversary, but before age 65, we will waive one continuous year of premiums. The insured must remain unemployed for 60 days, receive state unemployment benefits and have been continuously employed for a full year preceding the date unemployment began. The unemployment feature may be used only once.
- If your client becomes disabled prior to age 65, policy premiums will be waived until he or she recovers or turns 65, whichever happens first.
Eligibility and rates will vary based on the satisfaction of our underwriting criteria. After 65, premiums increase annually to age 85.
We allow conversions to survivorship policies at our own discretion; we may discontinue the practice at any time. Conversion to survivorship policies is subject to the availability of internal retention. WorkLife 65's built-in Insured's Waiver of Premium Benefit Rider for disability and unemployment is not eligible for conversion.
PruTerm WorkLife 65 is issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company in all states (where available) except New York, where it is currently unavailable. Product is not available in all states. Other life insurance products are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America and its affiliates. Each is located in Newark, NJ, and is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations.
All guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuer. All products, features, and benefits may not be available in all states. Terms and restrictions apply.
For Financial Professional Use Only
Learn about smart life insurance protection in one package
Please register to be able to download the following documents and learn more about this innovative term life product.
Thank you for registering
Please select any of the following documents to download and learn more about this innovative term life product.